- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
NC State: QB Pete Thomas to transfer
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - North Carolina State says quarterback Pete Thomas will transfer after he graduates in May.
Coach Dave Doeren announced Thomas‘ decision Friday.
The decision means Thomas will be at his third school in four years.
Thomas played in nine games and started six last season as a redshirt junior for the Wolfpack. He began the season as Arkansas transfer Brandon Mitchell’s backup but took over when he was injured in the opener and averaged 185.2 yards passing per game.
He sat out the 2012 season after transferring from Colorado State. He started 21 games for the Rams from 2010-11.
Thomas‘ decision leaves Florida transfer Jacoby Brissett as the probable starter for N.C. State this season. Brissett sat out the 2013 season after he left the Gators.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014