- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
Brown cruises to 75-62 win over Dartmouth
Brown jumped out to a 17-3 lead and never trailed in the game. The Bears used an 8-2 run late in the first half to open up a double-digit lead and took a 42-33 lead into the break.
An 8-0 run by Brown, capped by a McGonagill 3-pointer with just fewer than 11 minutes left, pushed the Brown (12-8, 4-2 Ivy League) lead to 58-45.
John Golden hit 1-of-2 free throws with 6:57 remaining to pull Dartmouth within nine, but McGonagill hit another 3 just 25 seconds later and the Big Green never got closer than 10 points the rest of the way.
Golden paced Dartmouth (9-11, 2-4), which shot just 33.9 percent, with 17 points.
Rafael Maia scored 13 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for Brown.
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Redskins free agency: 5 positions to watch
- EDITORIAL: Senate Democrats pointless all-night global warming talkathon
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- CPAC 2014: Despite Ben Carson's speech, gay marriage mostly took a back seat at CPAC
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again