- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Colorado St. gets past Air Force 68-56
Question of the Day
Octeus‘ first 3-pointer of the game snapped a tie with 3:39 to play. His second 3-pointer 1:44 later stretched the lead to 62-53.
Colorado State led at the 15:16 mark of the first half and then trailed by as much as 10 points until a dunk by Gerson Santo with 7:24 remaining in the game. The Rams (14-10, 5-6 Mountain West) went 10 of 10 from the free-throw line in the final 4 minutes and out-rebounded Air Force 47-17.
Avila scored 13 of his 20 points in the second half, and ended the game with 13 rebounds.
Tre’ Coggins led the Falcons (9-13, 3-8) with 19 points, including five 3-pointers.
Air Force lost to Colorado State 74-68 earlier this season.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- California's Jerry Brown cites God, 'religious call' to embrace illegals
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world