- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Fresno State overwhelms San Jose State 82-56
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) - Cezar Guerrero scored 23 points, making 5 of 9 3-point attempts, to lead Fresno State to a dominating 82-56 victory over San Jose State Saturday night.
Marvelle Harris, who hit all four 3-point attempts, contributed 16 points and Tyler Johnson had 15 points and 10 rebounds for Fresno State (11-13, 4-7 Mountain West).
Fresno State dominated throughout, making almost as many 3-point shots as San Jose State did field goals. The Bulldogs made 13 of 28 3-point attempts, while hitting 49.1 percent from the field. San Jose State made 17 of 56 field goal attempts.
Fresno State had an early 16-3 run to lead 21-6 and later had a 15-1 run to push the lead to 41-17. The Bulldogs held a 50-29 halftime advantage.
Rashad Muhummad had 13 points and Jaleel Williams added 10 for San Jose State (6-7, 0-11).
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.