- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Northern Arizona hold off Southern Utah, 64-57
Question of the Day
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) - Kris Yanku converted eight straight free throws in the final two minutes as Northern Arizona held off Southern Utah, 64-57 Saturday night.
Trey Kennedy’s layup with 5:13 left pulled the Thunderbirds, winless in Big Sky Conference play, even at 49-49, but Northern Arizona (10-13, 7-5 Big Sky) closed with a 15-8 run to earn the victory.
Quinton Upsher scored 20 points and Aaseem Dixon added another 16 for the Lumberjacks, and Gaellan Bewernick grabbed a season-high 12 rebounds, topping his record 11 boards set at Texas-San Antonio in November.
The Lumberjacks outrebounded Southern Utah 35-26 and pulled down 11 offensive rebounds.
Northern Arizona now leads the all-time series with Southern Utah, 15-10 and is 11-3 in games played at Flagstaff.
John Marshall scored 10 points for Southern Utah (1-19, 0-11), but was the only Thunderbird to reach double-figure scoring.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq