- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Colts’ coaching staff headed to Pro Bowl
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - The Colts are sending a larger contingent to the Pro Bowl than they first expected.
On Monday, coach Chuck Pagano said he and his staff were chosen to coach one of the teams. The coaches are leaving for Hawaii next week.
The only player from the AFC South champs chosen to play was linebacker Robert Mathis, the NFL’s sacks champion. That number will likely increase because of injuries and the teams make the Super Bowl.
Pagano was asked if the Colts would take perennial Pro Bowl receiver Reggie Wayne with them after he spent the second half of the season helping to “coach” his young teammates. Pagano joked if he could “pull strings” with the league, he would, but Wayne had “bigger fish to fry.”
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.