- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Cormier leads Loyola (Md.) past Lafayette 77-63
Question of the Day
BALTIMORE (AP) - Dylon Cormier had 25 points and 11 rebounds and Loyola of Maryland dominated the second half on Monday night to pull away from Lafayette 77-63.
Loyola overcame a 37-35 halftime deficit by opening the first 4 minutes of the second on a 9-2 run. Cormier scored 6 during that stretch and 18 in the second half for the Greyhounds.
Cormier’s jumper with 9:15 left in the game put the Greyhounds up 60-49 and Lafayette never challenged again.
R.J. Williams contributed 12 points, 10 assists and six rebounds for Loyola (8-8, 3-2 Patriot League). Eric Laster and Jordan Latham scored 14 and 12 points, respectively.
Lafayette (4-12, 0-5) built its biggest lead at 32-26 when Zach Rufer capped a 15-5 run on a 3-pointer with 6:42 left in the half. Nick Lindner led the Leopards with 17 points and seven assists while Joey Ptasinski added 15 points on 5-of-8 3-point shooting.
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors