- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: What about the real scandals?
Question of the Day
If one were to judge by the turgid vitriol spewing from liberal Democrats and the mainstream media regarding New Jersey Gov. Chris Christies’s connection (if any) to the George Washington Bridge incident, one might infer these groups think the world is ending (“N.J. Democrat: Christie’s ‘Bridgegate’ just ‘tip of the cover-up,’” Web, Jan. 10). According to them, this “scandal” must be investigated immediately, all resources brought to bear and no stone left unturned. Funny how the same cabal has been so ataraxic regarding, for example, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS opprobrium, the lie that is Obamacare, Hillary Rodham Clinton’s politically motivated positions and numerous other actual scandals. Their usual poison of sophistic indignation coupled with flagrant, left-wing hypocrisy forms an unremitting disease that, unfortunately, has no known antidote.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Get Breaking Alerts
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill