- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
UM’s Kellie Cole earns Big Sky honor
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) - Montana guard Kellie Cole is the Big Sky Conference women’s basketball player of the week for games played Jan. 6-12.
The junior from Bozeman averaged 22.5 points and six rebounds per game to lead Montana to wins over Eastern Washington and Portland State.
Cole tallied 22 points, seven rebounds and four assists in Montana’s 81-64 win over Eastern Washington last Thursday.
She finished with 23 points and five rebounds in Montana’s 94-58 win over Portland State on Saturday. Cole hit her first seven shots of the game and had 18 points at halftime.
For the weekend, Cole made 6 of 7 shots from 3-point range.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.