- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Youngstown State beats Cleveland State 67-66
Question of the Day
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (AP) - Kendrick Perry scored 31 on Monday night including Youngstown State’s final 12 points to fuel a comeback win over Cleveland State 67-66.
Perry made two free throws with 38 seconds left to bring the Penguins within 66-64. Cleveland State committed its 21st turnover on the following inbounds pass, and Perry converted a three-point play 10 seconds later to put Youngstown State up for good.
In the final sequence, Cleveland State inbounded the ball under its own basket, but Perry’s defense forced Bryn Forbes to miss a difficult shot.
Youngstown State (11-8, 2-2 Horizon League) trailed 61-55 when Perry ignited his team’s 12-5 run on a three-point play with 6:06 to go. It was Perry’s fifth 30-point game of the season. Ryan Weber and Bobby Hain added 10 points each.
Forbes led the Vikings (10-8, 2-2) with 17 points, Trey Lewis scored 15 and Marlin Mason had 10.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors