- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Buffalo to host US Prospects Game next 2 years
Question of the Day
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - USA Hockey’s All-American Prospects Game, featuring the top U.S.-born NHL draft-eligible players, is returning to Buffalo for the next two years.
Buffalo hosted the inaugural game two years ago, and Pittsburgh held the event last year. The game will feature 40 players, who will be selected by USA Hockey and NHL Central Scouting. This year’s game is Sept. 25.
Tuesday’s announcement further solidifies USA Hockey’s ties with the Sabres, who hosted the 2011 World Junior Hockey Championships. The deal also comes with the Sabres looking to lure high-profile hockey events to Buffalo by building a two-rink/hotel/entertainment complex next to their downtown arena.
Sabres President Ted Black said the team will be “very aggressive” in bidding for the 2018 World Junior tournament.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world