- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Monday’s Sports In Brief
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Arizona All-America running back Ka’Deem Carey will forgo his final season of college eligibility and enter the NFL draft.
Carey revealed his decision in an announcement issued by the university two days ahead of the deadline to make the declaration.
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - LSU’s top rusher and top two receivers are entering the NFL draft, along with one of the Tigers’ starting offensive linemen.
In separate announcements, sophomore running back Jeremy Hill, junior receiver Jarvis Landry and sophomore right guard Trai Turner confirmed their intentions to turn pro. LSU also confirmed receiver Odell Beckham Jr.’s decision.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Six days after being hired by Southern California, defensive line coach Bo Davis is leaving the Trojans to take a similar position at Alabama.
Alabama does not announce such hires until coaches have signed contracts.
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Warren Buffett's son to spend $23.7 million in effort to save South African rhinos
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Justice Department refuses info on hundreds of prosecutor misconduct cases
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again