- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Boston U triumphs over Colgate 66-58
Question of the Day
BOSTON (AP) - Maurice Watson, Jr. scored 20 points and had six assists to lead Boston U over Colgate 66-58 on Wednesday.
The Terriers (12-6, 5-0 Patriot League) shot 48 percent from the floor, including 8 of 15 from beyond the arc. Dom Morris added 15 points for Boston, which won their fifth game in a row.
Colgate (6-10, 0-5) was led by Murphy Burnatowski with 27 points. No other Raider player reached double-digits.
Boston U trailed by two at halftime, but a 9-4 run right at the start of the second half gave the Terriers a tight lead. Boston led by as much as seven in the half, but Colgate trimmed that to two, 60-58, on a Burnatowski 3-pointer with 2:42 left.
That was Colgate’s last points though, as a Watson hit a jumper and a pair of free throws down the stretch to seal the win for Boston.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors