- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
- Despite offensive, Gaza rockets still hit Israel
- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
Charleston Southern rolls past Presbyterian 95-58
Question of the Day
Charleston Southern (8-8, 2-1 Big South) shot 62 percent and made 10 3-pointers in the first half to lead 52-26 at halftime. The Buccaneers finished 13 of 34 from beyond the arc.
Kennedy was 7 of 13 from the field and hit four 3-pointers. After going scoreless against Alabama on December 14, Kennedy has scored 18 points or more in four straight games. Nimley was 7 of 11 with two 3-pointers, and now has 1,037 career points. Will Saunders added 10 points for Charleston Southern.
William Truss scored 18 points to lead Presbyterian (4-14, 0-3). Danny Herrera added 14 and Markus Terry 10 for the Blue Hose.
Charleston Southern has won five straight over Presbyterian.
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- DOJ investigates Nebraska parade float critical of Obama
- Agency scrubs Malia Obama photos at White House's request: report
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Emeryville, Calif., police chief: Guns aren't for defense
- Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi formerly a U.S. captive
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
- Germany wins World Cup title on Mario Goetze goal in extra time
- Obama's 'blank check' rejected as border solution
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs