- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Maine home invasion suspects caught in Maine
Question of the Day
OXFORD, Mass. (AP) - Two people wanted in connection with a pair of armed home invasions in Maine have been apprehended in Massachusetts.
Police say three people forced their way into two homes in Casco, Maine in the pre-dawn hours Tuesday.
In both cases, police say a woman knocked and said she needed help, and two male accomplices forced their way inside.
Police say at the second home, the suspects tied and gagged the residents before stealing prescription drugs, jewelry and electronics.
Massachusetts police apprehended two suspects on the Massachusetts Turnpike in Oxford at about 12:45 p.m. Tuesday. They were identified as 20-year-old Dylan McPhee of Naples, Maine and 19-year-old Olivia Pope of North Conway, N.H.
A third suspect, 21-year-old Merwan Machhout, was caught in Maine.
It couldn’t be determined if they had lawyers.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq