- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
No. 22 Purdue women beat Indiana 86-53
Question of the Day
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (AP) - Courtney Moses and KK Houser helped No. 22 Purdue bounce back from a home loss to Michigan with an 86-53 victory over Indiana on Friday night.
Moses was 10 of 14 from the field with 24 points while Houser had 22 points and eight assists for the Boilermakers. Whitney Bays added 16 points and a tied a career high with 14 rebounds.
The Boilermakers (12-5, 2-3 Big Ten) outscored the Hoosiers 50-12 over a 14-minute stretch beginning late in the first half and ending with a 74-37 lead on Dee Dee Williams layup with 11:49 left in the game.
Indiana (14-3, 1-3) went ahead 26-25 on Taylor Agler’s 3-pointer in the first half, but struggled to keep pace with 18-of-70 (25.7 percent) shooting from the field.
The game originally was scheduled for Jan. 6, but postponed due to weather. Since then, both teams have struggled in Big Ten play.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors