- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Oakland Raiders retain 14 assistant coaches
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - All but three of Dennis Allen’s main assistant coaches will be back with the Oakland Raiders next season.
The Raiders announced Friday night they would retain 14 coaches, including offensive coordinator Greg Olson and assistant head coach and offensive line coach Tony Sparano. The team had announced earlier this week that defensive coordinator Jason Tarver would return for a third season.
Defensive backs coaches Clayton Lopez and Johnnie Lynn and special teams assistant Keith Burns were not among those retained.
The other coaches retained were: special teams coordinator Bobby April, quarterbacks coach John DeFilippo, wide receivers coach Ted Gilmore, strength and conditioning coach John Grieco, offensive quality control coach Justin Griffith, tight ends coach Mark Hutson, linebackers coach Bob Sanders, defensive quality control coach Eric Sanders, senior offensive assistant Al Saunders, running backs coach Kelly Skipper and defensive line coach Terrell Williams.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.