- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
Orioles reach agreement with Davis, 4 others
Question of the Day
Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs, both career highs. He earned $3.3 million.
The 27-year-old Davis played in 160 games, batted .286, had 167 hits and scored 103 runs.
Hunter was 6-5 with a 2.81 ERA in a career-high 68 games for the Orioles last year. He will earn $3 million in 2014, a solid increase from the $1.82 million he received last season.
After coming to Baltimore in a trade with Houston, Norris went 4-3 in 11 games. The right-hander agreed to terms on a $5.3 million contract.
Matusz and Patton, both left-handers, pitched out of the bullpen. Matusz will earn $2.4 million in 2014 after receiving $1.6 million last season, and Patton will receive $1,275,000 next season, up from $825,000 in 2013.
The Orioles have exchanged arbitration figures with catcher Matt Wieters, offering $6.5 million while he’s seeking $8.75 million.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women's fitness tests
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world