- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Texas woman gets class ring missing for 20 years
Question of the Day
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - A burglary investigation has led to a North Texas woman getting back the high school class ring she lost 20 years ago.
Arlington police on Friday returned the Boswell High School ring to Shelly Ragland of Fort Worth.
Detectives investigating residential burglaries arrested two suspects last month and recovered some stolen property - including a class ring with the inscription “Shelly K. Rhodes.”
Detectives in Arlington and Fort Worth traced the ring to Ragland, whose maiden name was Rhodes.
The woman says she lost the ring at an amusement park. Police say some other children found the ring and gave it to their mother, who contacted guest services but nobody could locate the owner.
Police say the finders ended up keeping the ring, which was stolen during a burglary.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq