- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Leverkusen*s Robbie Kruse out for season
LEVERKUSEN, Germany (AP) - Australia forward Robbie Kruse of Bayer Leverkusen is out for the season after tearing ligaments in his left knee.
The Bundesliga club says the 25-year-old was injured in practice Friday and a scan confirmed the injury on Saturday.
The injury could jeopardize Kruse*s participation at the World Cup.
By Donald Lambro
Americans see a shambles across the presidential landscape
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Chavez seizes Cargill factory
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.