- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Army takes down Bucknell 74-67
WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP) - Kyle Wilson scored 28 points and Army pulled away late from Bucknell for a 74-67 victory on Sunday.
Army (9-8, 5-1 Patriot League) rebounded from its first conference loss against Holy Cross last Wednesday, shooting 52.2 percent from the field in defeating the defending Patriot League champions.
The Black Knights finished the game on a 9-4 run over the final 1:32. Josh Herbeck’s 3-pointer gave Army a 68-63 lead with 57 seconds remaining, and Wilson went 6 for 6 from the line in the game’s final minute to preserve the win.
Herbeck scored 18 points, shooting 6 for 6 from long range, to compliment Wilson’s performance.
The Bison starters scored 60 of the 67 points for Bucknell (8-9, 3-3). Brian Fitzpatrick had 17 to lead the Bison. Steven Kaspar (13), Ben Brackney (11) and Cameron Ayers (10) all reached double figures. Chris Hass added nine points.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Glenn Beck takes on Hollywood with big movie production plans
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.