- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Army takes down Bucknell 74-67
Question of the Day
WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP) - Kyle Wilson scored 28 points and Army pulled away late from Bucknell for a 74-67 victory on Sunday.
Army (9-8, 5-1 Patriot League) rebounded from its first conference loss against Holy Cross last Wednesday, shooting 52.2 percent from the field in defeating the defending Patriot League champions.
The Black Knights finished the game on a 9-4 run over the final 1:32. Josh Herbeck’s 3-pointer gave Army a 68-63 lead with 57 seconds remaining, and Wilson went 6 for 6 from the line in the game’s final minute to preserve the win.
Herbeck scored 18 points, shooting 6 for 6 from long range, to compliment Wilson’s performance.
The Bison starters scored 60 of the 67 points for Bucknell (8-9, 3-3). Brian Fitzpatrick had 17 to lead the Bison. Steven Kaspar (13), Ben Brackney (11) and Cameron Ayers (10) all reached double figures. Chris Hass added nine points.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world