- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
UC Davis surges past Cal State Fullerton 69-61
Question of the Day
The Aggies (6-13, 1-3 Big West) shot 47.9 percent from the field, with Iggy Nujic scoring 10 points and Georgi Funtarov and Avery Johnson each chipping in nine.
Cal State Fullerton (6-11, 1-2) outrebounded UC Davis 41-28, but was held to 37.9 percent from the field and went just 3 of 21 from 3-point range. Alex Harris led the Titans with 19 points and Michael Williams contributed 13.
UC Davis trailed by six at the break, but surged ahead in the second half with a 21-6 run capped by 3-pointers from Nujic and Hawkins to grab a 58-48 lead with 2:54 remaining. Sypkens ignited the run with a jumper, 3-pointer and a layup.
The Titans couldn’t pull closer than six the rest of the way.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world