- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Time for RINOs to follow Tea Party
Question of the Day
To paraphrase Mark Twain, reports of the Tea Party's death have been greatly exaggerated. In fact, I think the Tea Party will shortly become the dominant political force in America, and here's why: First, Obamacare was a deliberate lie. Every negative thing the Tea Party said was going to happen with this law has happened or soon will happen. Voters will be continuously reminded of the lies as the effects of the monstrosity continue to spread.
Second, as the national debt screams towards $25 trillion, Americans will realize that the only future Washington is offering their children is a clear path to bankruptcy. Real unemployment and underemployment numbers (not the rigged numbers put out by the Labor Department) are already near depression levels. Those numbers will continue to rise. It is economically impossible to tax and regulate a country or state into prosperity.
The final nail in the coffin for most of the media is coming. Even The New York Times and The Washington Post won't be able to hide the negative facts affecting every American. The lap-dog media will learn that "but at length, truth will out," as Shakespeare wrote in "The Merchant of Venice."
Here's a news bulletin for the RINOs led by House Speaker John A. Boehner and the Chamber of Commerce: Since you won't lead the fight to reverse the "socialist utopia" (the ultimate oxymoron) that Washington is jamming down our throats, you can follow the Tea Party — or preferably just get out of the way.
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Get Breaking Alerts
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations