- Associated Press - Monday, January 20, 2014

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - Seven people are recovering after a carbon monoxide leak forced them out of an apartment building in Manchester, N.H.

Firefighters tell WMUR-TV (http://bit.ly/1fQRi1D) they found high levels of carbon monoxide in the building on Auburn Street on Sunday night. They said a stove was to blame, and crews took it apart before ventilating the building.

The occupants, ages 9 to 64, were taken to a hospital.

Officials said there were no carbon monoxide detectors in the building.

___

Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com

LOAD COMMENTS ()

 

Click to Read More

Click to Hide