- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
North Carolina A&T knocks off Delaware State 66-55
Question of the Day
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) - Richaud Pauk scored 22 points, making 3 of 5 3-point attempts and all 11 free throw attempts, to lead North Carolina A&T; to a 66-55 victory over Delaware State Monday night.
Jeremy Underwood had 13 points and five assists and Bruce Beckford added 11 points for North Carolina A&T; (6-12, 2-1 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference).
The Aggies, who never trailed in the game, held a 36-20 lead at the half. Delaware State (4-14, 0-6) closed the gap to 62-55 with 3:05 remaining following a layup by Casey Walker and 3-pointer by Tyshawn Bell. Pauk made two free throws and Beckford made a layup to seal the victory for NCA&T.;
The Aggies made 10 of 21 attempts from beyond the arc and won the rebound battle, pulling down 41 compared to Delaware State’s 23.
Bell led the Hornets with 17 points and Casey Walker contributed 16.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors