- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
Prairie View rallies to beat Grambling St. 83-82
Question of the Day
GRAMBLING, La. (AP) - Jules Montgomery scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half and Montrael Scott hit a pair of free throws with 13 seconds left as Prairie View rallied from a 14-point second-half deficit to beat Grambling State 83-82 Monday night.
After a pair of free throws by John Brisco with 1:21 remaining gave PVAMU an 81-78 lead, Antwan Scott pulled the Tigers within one with two free throws of his own 13 seconds later. Brisco then missed a 3-point shot before A’Torri Shine’s offensive rebound and put-back gave Grambling State (1-14, 0-6 Southwestern Athletic Conference) an 82-81 lead with 30 seconds to play.
Scott scored the game’s final point from the charity stripe.
Andre Adams’ steal and layup with 6:59 to play gave Prairie View (5-12, 3-2) its first lead, 70-68, since the game’s opening minutes.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq