- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Roger Ebert documentary to be shown at Ebertfest
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (AP) - A documentary about the life of Roger Ebert will be shown at his namesake film festival in central Illinois.
Organizers with Roger Ebert’s Film Festival, or Ebertfest, made the announcement Sunday, the same day “Life Itself” debuted at the Sundance Film Festival. Ebertfest runs April 23 to 27 in Ebert’s hometown of Champaign/Urbana. The Pulitzer Prize-winning film critic for the Chicago Sun-Times died last April after a long battle with cancer.
Documentary director Steve James is scheduled to attend Ebertfest and participate in a question-and-answer session after the film is screened. The festival plans to release the rest of its lineup in March. Ebert’s widow, Chaz Ebert, is scheduled to host the festival.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014