- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
Murray, Isner in US-Britain Davis Cup match
Isner, ranked No. 13, retired from his first-round match at the Australian Open because of an injured right ankle. Joining him on the American roster announced Monday by U.S. captain Jim Courier are Sam Querrey and the doubles team of twins Bob and Mike Bryan.
Murray is ranked No. 4 and was selected by British captain Leon Smith on Tuesday, along with Kyle Edmund, James Ward and doubles specialist Colin Fleming. Murray may be asked to play singles and doubles.
The best-of-five matches are Jan. 31-Feb. 2 and will be played on a clay court set up in left field of the ballpark.
Britain and the U.S. played the first Davis Cup match in 1900. They have met 18 times, with the Americans leading 11-7.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.