- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Spike Lee to host show on NBA Radio
NEW YORK (AP) - Spike Lee can now talk about his beloved New York Knicks, or any other basketball topic, all he wants.
The director and passionate Knicks fan will host a show on NBA Radio beginning next week, discussing topics from around the league.
“Spike Lee’s Best Seat in the House” debuts Jan. 30 at 7 p.m. EST on SiriusXM Channel 217 and will air every other week, featuring guests from both the sports and entertainment worlds.
Lee has courtside seats at Madison Square Garden, where he famously exchanged trash talk with Indiana’s Reggie Miller during a playoff game. He also wrote and directed “He Got Game,” which starred Miami’s Ray Allen and is one of basketball’s best-known films.
Lee will also host a non-sports show every two weeks. Details are still being finalized.
By F.H. Buckley
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.