- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
Wolf shot on Grand Teton private inholding
MOOSE, Wyo. (AP) - State and federal officials are investigating the shooting of a wolf on private land inside Grand Teton National Park.
Park officials say the person who fired the lethal shot Monday notified Wyoming Game and Fish Department wardens, who in turn notified park rangers. Park officials didn’t identify the shooter.
The wolf was a 2-year-old male that wasn’t wearing a radio collar. The wolf was with three or four pack mates but park officials hadn’t determined the wolves’ pack affiliation.
Park rangers and a park biologist responded to the area to investigate. The Game and Fish Department also was investigating.
The National Park Service has acquired most private inholdings within Grand Teton over the years but a handful of small parcels of private land still exist inside the park.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- NAPOLITANO: Hope for the dead and freedom for the living
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- PETA officials collide with deer
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.