- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Fire set at Spokane Valley coffee stand
Question of the Day
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. (AP) - Deputies are investigating a possible hate crime at a Spokane Valley coffee stand where a fire was set and a spray-painted message said, “Go back to China.”
The owners of the Coffee Break stand came to work Tuesday morning and smelled gasoline and saw the red paint in the parking lot. The fire did not spread into the building.
The stand is owned by Korean sisters. One, Diana Na, told KXLY (http://bit.ly/1msEkVK ) someone didn’t get the message of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The sisters opened the stand last summer. They say they have a base of loyal, happy customers who were disgusted when they found out about the attempted arson.
Information from: KXLY-TV, http://www.kxly.com/
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors