- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Guam man sentenced to 2 life terms
Question of the Day
HAGATNA, Guam (AP) - A Guam man has been sentenced to serve two life terms in connection with a case of attempted murder.
Raymond Tedtaotao was sentenced this week.
Pacific Daily News (http://is.gd/MGXfG6) says Tedtaotao was convicted in November of attempted murder, first-degree robbery, aggravated assault and burglary.
Tedtaotao was accused of forcing his way into a Nimitz Hill home, tackling a woman and pistol whipping her.
Authorities say the woman was left paralyzed on her right side. According to testimony at Tedtaotao’s trial, the woman’s roommates found her unresponsive and medics found significant brain damage.
The woman ultimately was in physical therapy in California.
Information from: Pacific Daily News: http://www.guampdn.com
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq