- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
OU QB says he’s transferring Kendal Thompson
Question of the Day
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Oklahoma quarterback Kendal Thompson says he plans to transfer.
In a tweet Tuesday night, the son of former Oklahoma quarterback Charles Thompson says, “I believe God has another path in store for me. I will be graduating in May, and transferring to play at another college next season. #WalkByFaithNotBySight.”
Thompson broke his foot during preseason practice last year and returned to complete 4 of 13 passes for 64 yards and a touchdown. He might have struggled for playing time next season because Trevor Knight, a redshirt freshman last season, was the MVP of the Sugar Bowl after passing for 348 yards and four touchdowns in a win over Alabama.
Thompson will be eligible to play immediately next season because he will have graduated.
Oklahoma did not immediately confirm the transfer.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world