- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
VCU breaks away early for 80-66 win over Dayton
Question of the Day
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) - Briante Weber and Juvonte Reddic scored 18 apiece as Virginia Commonwealth broke away early for an 80-66 win Wednesday night.
Treveon Graham added 14 points for the Rams (15-4, 3-1 Atlantic 10). Reddic grabbed seven rebounds, Weber had five assists and VCU had 19 assists compared to only seven turnovers.
Tied at 16, VCU went on a 16-4 run and led 36-27 at the break. Graham and Melvin Johnson both made a 3-pointer and combined to score 12 points during the stretch.
Devin Oliver had 21 points for Dayton (13-6, 1-3) and Dyshawn Pierre had 14. Coming into the game, Dayton was averaging 12 turnovers per game but equaled that number in the first half. The Flyers ended the game with 18 turnovers.
Dayton got within 44-39 with 15:29 left, but VCU pushed its lead to 60-45 over the next 7 minutes.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq