- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
Ball State edges Buffalo 71-68
Question of the Day
MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) - Franko House hit the go-ahead jumper with 45 seconds to go and Jesse Berry padded the lead with a pair of free throws as Ball State edged Buffalo 71-68 for its first Mid-American Conference win of the season Thursday night.
Trailing 36-30 at the break, Ball State (4-12, 1-4) opened the second half with a 10-4 run capped by a trio of Berry free throws, then kept the score close as the lead see-sawed between the teams down the stretch.
Berry scored 21 points, hitting a perfect 10-for-10 from the free throw line, while Chris Bond contributed 16 points and 13 rebounds. House and Majok Majok had 12 points each for the Cardinals.
Buffalo (9-6, 3-2) tied the game at 67 on layup by Josh Freelove with 1:14 to play, but couldn’t recapture the lead.
Javon McCrea led the Bulls with 28 points and 11 rebounds.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Congress leaves Obama holding the burden of border children
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas 3-day cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world