- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Berry paces Weber State past Montana State 86-57
Question of the Day
OGDEN, Utah (AP) - Davion Berry scored a season-high 25 points and hot-shooting Weber State overwhelmed Montana State 86-57 on Thursday night to stay tied for first place in the Big Sky Conference.
With its fourth victory in a row, Weber State (9-6 overall) improved to 6-1 in the Big Sky to remain deadlocked with Northern Colorado.
Jeremy Senglin added 13 points and Jordan Richardson and Kyle Tresnak 12 apiece. Joel Bolomboy scored 11 points and grabbed 12 rebounds. The Wildcats hit 28 of 45 shots for 62.2 percent, including 10 of 22 3-pointers (45.5 percent).
The Wildcats led by 10 at halftime. The Bobcats got within seven early in the second half before Weber State pulled away.
Paul Egwuonwu scored 14 points and Marcus Colbert 10 for the Bobcats (9-9, 4-3), who shot 36.8 percent. Montana State has lost two straight.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world