- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Huff leads North Dakota over Sacramento St. 82-71
Question of the Day
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) - Troy Huff scored 20 points and grabbed a career-high 14 rebounds to lead North Dakota to an 82-71 victory over Sacramento State on Thursday night.
Alonzo Taylor equaled his career high with 17 points on 7-of-8 shooting off the bench, and Josh Schuler added 12 points for North Dakota (7-10, 4-3 Big Sky), which won its second straight game. UND shot 57.8 percent from the field and made 26 of 31 free throws.
North Dakota took the lead for good with 11:25 left in the first half and was up eight at the break.
The Hornets (6-10, 2-5) got within three points four times, the last time with 4:22 at 66-63. Huff then scored five points in a 7-0 run to go up by 10, 73-63, with 1:49 left. The Hornets couldn’t get closer than seven after that.
Zach Mills led Sacramento with 20 points with Dylan Garrity adding 18.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- TYRRELL: The birth of a new alignment in the Middle East
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq