- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
Langston Hall leads Mercer past FGCU 68-55
Question of the Day
MACON, Ga. (AP) - Langston Hall scored 18 points and recorded a career-high 11 assists as Mercer took sole possession of first place in the Atlantic Sun Conference, beating Florida Gulf Coast 68-55 Thursday night.
FGCU scored the last four points of the first half and the first four points of the second to pull within two before Mercer rattled off 21 of the game’s next 26, taking a 55-36 lead with 10:39 remaining. Hall hit three shots from beyond the arc in that span and the Eagles never threatened again.
Bernard Thompson scored 21 for FGCU (12-9, 6-2). Chase Fieler added 13 points, 10 rebounds, two steals and two blocked shots. He moved into fourth place on the Eagles’ all-time scoring list and became the first player in school history with 1,000 points and 600 rebounds.
Daniel Coursey finished with 14 points, 12 rebounds, three steals and four blocks for Mercer (16-5, 7-1).
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq