- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: ‘Homosexual gene’ not established science
What baffles me concerning same-sex marriage is the total lack of any scientific evidence that homosexuality is a pre-birth condition and the judicial system treating heterosexuality and homosexuality as if they were the same as blue- or brown-eyedness. There are no “W” or “Z” chromosomes, no homosexual gene, no homosexual DNA sequence, no biochemical markers for homosexuality. On the other hand, history provides documentation of the development of homosexuals by human conditioning, particularly in the ancient Greek practice of pederasty and homosexual bodyguard military units, such as the Holy Band of Thebes.
Over the past few decades, any debate on the origins of homosexuality has been effectively squashed by the labeling of any opposition to the homosexual agenda as “hate speech” (words invented to stigmatize and stereotype). I am not a “homophobe,” but I do fear the tyranny of the homosexual agenda.
Heterosexual behavior is the norm; homosexuality is a deviance. Driving laws are not modified to accommodate alcoholics (there is no “alcoholic gene” either), so why do millennial-old marriage laws need to be modified to accommodate homosexuals?
MICHAEL D. HOWARD
About the Author
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Recent Brandeis choices disgraceful
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: A Carson 'apology' to Obama
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Transparency for thee, not me
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: What rule of law?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Biblical record on flood came first
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Nevadans want to know whose hand at BLM is grabbing their land
Get Breaking Alerts
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers