- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Rucker leads Denver past Nebraska-Omaha 74-60
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - Bryant Rucker set career-highs with 19 points, five rebounds and four 3-pointers made as Denver beat Nebraska-Omaha 74-60 Thursday night.
Rucker hit 7 of 9 from the field, Marcus Byrd scored 16 and Brett Olson added 15 points and five assists. Cam Griffin finished with 13 points for Denver (9-10, 2-2 Summit League), which shot season-highs from the floor (62.5 percent) and from 3-point range (52.6 percent).
John Karhoff paced the Mavericks with 18 points and five assists. No other player reached double figures for Omaha (11-8, 1-3), which was held to more than 22 points below its season scoring average (82.3) and made just 4 of 15 3-point shots.
The Pioneers took a 44-32 lead into halftime.
The loss was the first for Omaha on its home floor this season and its 60 points was its lowest output of the season.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.