- Beretta ditches Maryland over strict gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Wofford balance sinks Georgia Southern 74-64
Question of the Day
STATESBORO, Ga. (AP) - Karl Cochran scored 25 points to lead Wofford to a 74-64 win over Georgia Southern on Thursday.
Spencer Collins added 18, Eric Garcia 15 and Lee Skinner 10 for the Terriers (9-10, 4-3 Southern Conference).
Jelani Hewitt led the Eagles (9-11, 2-3) with 18 points to surpass 1,000 for his career. Tre Bussey and Angel Matias split 26.
Wofford used a 10-point run late in the first half to go up 35-24 with Garcia starting the surge with a 3-pointer and a three-point play. He opened the second half with a bucket to restore the double-figure lead at 37-26. The Terries pushed the margin to 17 with 12:09 left.
Georgia Southern cut the deficit to 70-63 with 2 minutes left and down to 6 at a minute but Cochran made four free throws in the final minute to secure the win.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq