- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Alabama driver dies of cardiac arrest in Columbus
Question of the Day
COLUMBUS, Ga. (AP) - Authorities say an Alabama motorist who died in Columbus was caused by cardiac arrest.
Muscogee County Coroner Buddy Bryan said John L. Johnson of Phenix City was pronounced dead at 5:30 p.m. Friday, after he went into cardiac arrest while driving on J.R. Allen Parkway at Gateway Road.
Bryan said two witnesses said they were stopped at a red light when they saw Johnson’s truck start rolling before the vehicle went down an embankment and no brake lights ever came on.
The Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reports (http://bit.ly/19T84L7) that Columbus police are investigating the wreck. Bryan said that Johnson died of natural causes and the wreck didn’t cause his death.
Information from: Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, http://ledger-enquirer.com
TWT Video Picks
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors