- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Delaware gets past Towson 83-76
Question of the Day
NEWARK, Del. (AP) - Devon Saddler scored 23 points as Delaware stayed unbeaten in Colonial Athletic Association play with an 83-76 win over Towson on Saturday.
Delaware (14-7, 6-0) extended its win streak to eight games, and used an 11-0 run to finish the first half for a 40-25 halftime lead.
The Blue Hens held off a second-half run from Towson (12-8, 3-2) as the Tigers came within 76-71 with 2:26 left. But Towson missed its next two 3-point attempts, and Saddler hit a 3 with 1:02 left to help Delaware pull away.
The game had 59 personal fouls called and Towson had three players foul out.
Saddler broke the 20-point mark for the seventh game in a row, tying a school record. Jarvis Threatt had 20 and Davon Usher added 17.
Jerrelle Benimon scored 29 points and grabbed 16 rebounds to lead Towson. Marcus Damas added 12 points and Rafriel Guthrie had 11.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq