- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Youngstown State tops Wright State 68-67
Question of the Day
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (AP) - Kendrick Perry scored 18 points with three rebounds and three steals to lead Youngstown State to a 68-67 victory over Wright State on Saturday night.
Ryan Weber also scored 18 points for the Penguins (13-9, 4-3 Horizon). Kamren Belin had 15 points and five rebounds. The team was 50 percent from the field overall and sank 77.3 percent from the line.
Youngstown State led 33-27 at the break but faded early in the second period allowing Wright State’s AJ Patcher and Kendall Griffin to combine for seven points to put the Raiders up 36-35 with 15:17 to play.
The Penguins’ second period surge came midway and culminated in a pair of 3-pointers by Weber to give them a 49-44 advantage with 10 minutes left in the game.
The Raiders (13-10, 5-3) were led by Patcher with 15 points and Matt Vest with 10 points and nine rebounds.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors