- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Ind. State Police: Dangerous travel on interstates
Question of the Day
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Indiana State Police are warning motorists of hazardous travel conditions in northwestern Indiana.
Police say a 15-mile stretch of Interstate 65 northwest of Lafayette has been the scene of numerous slide-offs, spin-outs, jackknifed semitrailers and other crashes.
Police say I-80/94 in Lake County also is particularly treacherous.
The National Weather Service forecast 2 to 4 inches of fresh snowfall Sunday in parts of northern Indiana, while blowing and drifting were expected to continue across central Indiana.
The Indiana Department of Homeland Security said Sunday that seven central and northern Indiana counties were limiting travel to emergency management workers. Those counties are Steuben, Fulton, Wabash, Huntington, Tipton, Jay and Randolph. More than 40 other counties mostly in northern and eastern Indiana are recommending only essential travel.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors