- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
NYC man hurt when van, truck collide on GWB in NJ
Question of the Day
FORT LEE, N.J. (AP) - A New York City man was hospitalized after the commercial van he was driving collided with a tractor-trailer on the George Washington Bridge in northern New Jersey.
Port Authority police say the crash occurred around 8:15 a.m. Sunday on the upper level of the bridge in Fort Lee, when the van struck the rear of the tractor-trailer. The van driver had to be extricated from the vehicle, which is owned by a New York-based bread company.
Port Authority Police spokesman Joe Pentangelo said the van’s 32-year-old driver, whose name was not released, suffered injuries that were not considered life-threatening. But further details on the driver’s condition were not disclosed.
No charges have been filed so far, but the cause of the accident remains under investigation.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rihanna, Dwight Howard delete #FreePalestine tweets
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- EDITORIAL: Snipers from the left target Hillary
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq