- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
Petteway’s career-high keys Nebraska’s 82-78 win
Question of the Day
The Huskers, who came in shooting 31 percent on 3-pointers in conference games, made 7 of 14 in the first half while getting out to a 35-30 lead.
The Gophers wouldn’t have been that close if it weren’t for Smith, who matched his season high for 3-pointers with five in the opening 20 minutes.
Nebraska fans razzed Minnesota center Elliott Eliason, a Chadron native who took a scholarship offer from Minnesota instead of Nebraska. He drew boos whenever he touched the ball and went to the bench with four fouls with 5:14 to play. He finished with five points and four rebounds.
“I thought we played hard and didn’t give up, but they really made some big-time shots and they did a great job preparing,” Pitino said. “I can’t say enough about coach Miles. He took over a tough situation, but he’s building it the right way. I have no doubt they’ll continue to improve.”
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world