- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Weber State hangs on for 68-63 win over Montana
Question of the Day
OGDEN, Utah (AP) - Davion Berry scored 25 points to lift Weber State to a 68-63 win Saturday night over Montana.
Joel Bolomboy contributed 12 points and grabbed a career-high 19 rebounds, Kyndahl Hill added 11 points and Kyle Tresnak had 10 for Weber State (10-6, 7-1 Big Sky), which shot 23 of 49 from the field in its fourth-straight win.
With the score tied at 50 late in the second half, the Wildcats used an 8-0 spurt fueled by five Bolomboy free throws to build the lead it would protect down the stretch.
Montana (8-9, 3-5) shaved the gap to four on a 3-pointer from Kareem Jamar that made it 67-63 with 18 seconds to go but missed its two final shots, as Weber State landed just 1 of 4 from the foul line.
Jamar led the Grizzlies with 20 points, while Michael Weisner added 17, Jordan Gregory 13 and Keron DeShields 11.
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Calif. dolls were meant to spread cheer, not chill
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq