- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
SHOW BITS: Love in the air and aisles at Grammys
Question of the Day
BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR TYE TRIBBETT: 2 GRAMMY AWARDS
Gospel singer Tye Tribbett got something special for his birthday Sunday: two Grammy awards.
Tribbett won best gospel album and best gospel song, letting out a long and loud “Woooooooo” after each win.
Tribbett turned 38, but said “I’m 22 on stage.”
As he listed off his thank yous, he thanked his producer, then realized he’d made a mistake since he served as his own: “It just sounds like something you’re supposed to say.”
- Chris Talbott - Twitter, www.twitter.com/chris_talbott
WILLIE NELSON ON BIEBER: LET HIM GROW UP
Country star Willie Nelson is known for his outlaw image, and he got a bit philosophical when asked about Justin Bieber’s recent arrest.
“He’ll be all right,” said Nelson of the 19-year-old pop star. “Let him grow up and then we’ll talk about him.”
Nelson has been arrested several times for marijuana possession.
He appeared on the red carpet before the Grammys Sunday with his buddies Kris Kristofferson and Merle Haggard. The three country legends are making another album together.
- Michele Marie
TWT Video Picks
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world