- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
Georgia names Tracy Rocker defensive line coach
Question of the Day
ATHENS, Ga. (AP) - Georgia has hired former Tennessee Titans and Auburn assistant Tracy Rocker as defensive line coach.
Rocker, an Atlanta native, won the 1988 Outland and Lombardi awards at Auburn and was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 2004.
Rocker was defensive line coach for the Titans from 2011-13.
Georgia coach Mark Richt said Monday Rocker was one of the SEC’s greatest defensive players and has become “one of the country s outstanding defensive line coaches.”
At Auburn, Rocker helped to develop Nick Fairley, who won the Lombardi Award. Rocker also coached at Mississippi, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Troy and West Alabama.
Rocker played two seasons in the NFL with the Washington Redskins.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world